Your Arctic Adventure is only one day journey away, regardless of your whereabouts in Europe. You have 5 flight alternatives for coming to Karasjok.
- Lakselv in Norway is the closest air ports to Karasjok. Time table Oslo - Lakselv on SAS Ticket reservation tel. (+ 47) 67 58 60 00
- Ivalo in Finland with Finnair.com alternativ norwegian.com (via Helsinki).
- Bus 2,5 hrs. Daily Ivalo bus terminal 16.25 (Finnish time) (7 km from airport by taxi) to Karasjok 17.55
- From Karasjok 9.15 - Ivalo 12.45 (Finnish time) Eskelisen Lapin Linjat Tel. +358-16-3422 160
- Taxi 2 hrs Ivalo airport - Engholm Husky Lodge. Taxi (+maxi taxi) firstname.lastname@example.org (+358 50 344 60 70).
- Alta in Norway with SAS Ticket reservation tel. (+ 47) 67 58 60 00 alternativ norwegian.com
- Hammerfest for going on the Norwegian coastal voyage "Hurtigruten" Tel: (+47) 810 30 000
- Bus 4 hrs Karasjok - Hammerfest. More info: Timetable or by tel: (+47)77020410
Other use full links that can help you.
- Rental car AVIS have cars in Karasjok , Alta, Kirkenes an Ivalo in Finland
- Rent a "wreck" in Alta Kirkenes Lakselv
- Rutebok.no (national travelplanner) is useful help
- GPS position to Engholm Husky
If you arriving by bus, please get off the bus at the Hotel in Karasjok, where we will pick you up to drive you to Engholm Husky lodge Prices.
To avoid poor communication regarding arriving or departure - you are welcome to be our lodge guest with full board and lodge. An alternative is to rent a cosy log cabin with a fully equipped kitchen corner for your disposal. (On request, we will gladly provide you with groceries and other necessities.). It gives you the opportunity to adapt to the climate, relaxing and get to know the dogs before the tour.