PRICE INCLUDES ON OVERNIGHT TOURS:
The price include all meals starting with supper at 19.00 on first day until breakfast last day in the tour program, (if not otherwise stated in the tour program). All necessary tour equipment, arctic proof clothing for dog mushing, guide and activities as described in the program. Accommodation in design cabin at the lodge, (extra charge for single participant in your own private cabin). Dormitory accommodation on the mountain cabins.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
The price does not include personal equipment, look at the equipmentlist. Individual services apart from the group, personal expenses etc. Accident and travel insurance. Transport to/from Engholm Husky Lodge, if not otherwise stated in the tour program.
If you have to cancel your trip before the trip starts, payment are not refundable. For that reason, we recommend that you effect an insurance for that case. Should participant not wish to (or can not) take part in parts of the program, no refund is granted.
Engholm Husky reserves the right to cancel or change any activity if Engholm Husky consider it to be necessary during extremely bad weather conditions or in any circumstance which is beyond our control. Activities can be changed or cancelled up to the time when the activity is supposed to start. Wherever possible any alternative arrangements will be in keeping with spirit of the original itinerary. NB. We guarantee departure on all fix date group tours – no minimum number of participants.
It is the participants’ own responsibility to take out travel and accident insurance that cover trip cancellation, baggage, and extended medical insurance. This should include emergency evacuation insurance to cover any and all expenses associated with medical evacuation in the unlikely event such a measure be required. The customer is personally responsible for evaluating his/her physical and/or mental condition in relation to the contents of the relevant activity. Engholm Husky reserves the right to deny any customer’s participation in activities if Engholm Husky consider it to be necessary for the safe and/or appropriate execution of the activity. When relevant, all participants must sign a waiver accepting personal responsibility for his/her participation in activities before the activity starts.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The customer takes part in Engholm Husky activities:
– Knowing that this might involve risk of personal injuries.
– Accepting that neither Engholm Husky nor any third party acting on behalf of Engholm Husky can be made responsible for any personal injury or damaged equipment sustained during the activity. This also includes transportation to and from the activity.
– Taking full personal responsibility for the consequences of for any known or unknown illnesses or health conditions that can cause any acute onsets/attacks and have not previously suffered from, medical conditions that can be triggered by stress, cold or other exertion consequent on activity or experiences, such as for example dog sledding.
– Accepting that no third parties, hereunder family, can make any claims against Engholm Husky or any person acting on behalf of Engholm Husky on the customers behalf.
– Accepting that Engholm Husky does not hold accidents insurance. The customer therefore know that he/she are not insured by Engholm Husky in the case of any injury or damage to any equipment as a result of any situation he/she have caused or are responsible for.
– Accepting that claims towards Engholm Husky is regulated by Norwegian law and any legal proceedings must be directed to Engholm Husky court of domicile.